ayer descubrí esta canción. nunca antes la había escuchado. y eso que he crecido con the beatles...
es un tema delicioso. delicado. precioso.
me gusta mucho mucho, esta versión en acústico de george harrison...
disfrutadla
lyrics
I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it need sweeping
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don't know why nobody told you
how to unfold you love
I don't know how someone controlled you
they bought and sold you
I look at the world and I notice it's turning
While my guitar gently weeps
With every mistake we must surely be learning
Still my guitar gently weeps
I don't know how you were diverted
you were perverted too
I don't know how you were inverted
no one alerted you
As i´m sitting here doing nothing but ageing
Still my gutar gently weeps
I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping
While my guitar gently weeps
I look at you all
Still my guitar gently weeps

3 personas pierden el tiempo en leerme:
Avevo 11 o 12 anni quando sentii per la prima volta questa canzone!
Era contenuta nel Beatle's Anthology volume 3; avrò sentito quel disco centinaia di volte! La cosa bella era che non c'erano i grandi successi della band, ma ballate come questa a volte meglio di tutto il resto!
P.S. Il testo è di Harrison, che sembra si sia ispirato al testo cinese "I Ching"
Dalla stesso disco, ti consiglio: "Cry baby cry", "I'm so tired", e " Helter Skelter"(da ascoltare a tutto volume)
Comunque OTTIMA canzone!!!
Questa musica, purtroppo non si fa più!
Està guai! i tampoc l'havia sentida!
T'aconsello "Octupus Garden", de Beatles, també..
La vaig descobrir amb un company de classe super freak amb canóns 60-70's!
parece mentira como una canción puede marcarnos tanto, eh!
buscaré las canciones que me dices, antonio =) gracias!
i merci a tu tambe pau! la buscaré!
y es cierto...musica como esta ya no se hace...
Publicar un comentario